Thursday, February 5, 2015

Taylor Goodness & Jerick Earl Johnson Walnut Creek Chapel Wedding/Reception on 1.31.2015 - Gale Taylor - Assistant Minister- Grand View Church- Elk City Ok.

Congratulations to 
Jerick Johnson and Taylor Goodness
Mr. and Mrs. Johnson 
Photo of Closed Circuit Camera of Chapel before Ceremony 
Mason Jars filled with Baby's Breath and Wheat  
Down Aisle
During Ceremony 
Wedding Vows by Taylor - 221 days ago, you messaged me on facebook saying "Hope you don't mind me sending you a friend request.  I don't wanna come off as a creeper.." You are the best creeper I have ever had.  I sat in Warrensburg lost, confused and not sure what to do with my life.  Just 8 months ago I prayed and asked God what I needed to do.  "OKLAHOMA" is all I heard for 2 hours straight.  I listened and had no idea why OKLAHOMA.  I didn't realize that God had my handsome future husband working on a farm in Butler, OK.  I went from city girl to farm girl!  From spandex to boots.  In 7 short months, I would become your wife.  God is Good!!
You make me laugh uncontrollably.  Your family has opened their arms and welcomed me in your family.  We have plowed/sowed several acres and you have been patient and answered all of my farm girl questions.  I've been asked a few times what"type",  I have in a guy.  I never felt like I had a type, but after a month of being with you, I figured that I did have a type and that was to find someone that was like my father.  I wanted to find someone that I could love like my Mother loves my Father. You have shown me over and over again that we will have that.  You always put God first.  We will make God first in our marriage, then each other first.  Our family will be centered around God I will be the best wife that I can be.  No matter what life brings to us.  I will always love you at the end of the day!.  I Love you Jerick Earl!!! 
All Smiles on Closed Circuit Camera 
Closed Circuit Camera on Jerick and Taylor during 
Unity Cross Puzzle Ceremony  
Unity Cross Puzzle 

Groom's  Men's Party
Bride and Groom with Bridal Party 
Facebook Pictures - Tammy Seibert - WCChapel Coordinator 
Old Window Frame with "We're all Family Pick a Seat Not a Side"
Burlap, Wheat and Baby's Breath on Guest Book Table 
Photo of John Deer Tractor with Taylor and Jerick 
in the Beautiful Sunset Picture on Canvass.
Side Table Old Suitcases, Lighted Sign Burlap and Old Frames
Chapel Altar 
"J" for Johnson old Keys, Programs and Mason Jars with Metal Boxes
Wheat and Baby's Breath in Mason Jars on Altar 
Bill and Kim Goodness (Parents of Bride) with Taylor and Jerick 
Bev and Rick Johnson (Parents of Groom) 
Thelma Smith - Grandmother of Groom 
Flower Girls with Burlap and Turquoise Hair Flowers
Dakota, Taylor and Emily - So Cute 
Cierra Stout - Guest Book Attendant
Kobe Goodness (Bro of Bride) and Matthew Stout - 
Ushers in Jeans and check Shirts 
Tammy Seibert - Coordinator at Walnut Creek Chapel 
Beautiful Original Bride Bouquet and Girls Burlap, Paper and Buttons.
So Unique!!!!
Wheat/Baby's Breath Bout's 
Brook outside Chapel Window 
View from the Chapel of Brook and Bridges at WCChapel 
Taylor and Jerick 1/31/15 
Collage from Taylor (Bride) VolleyBall Experience  
and Farming Experiece -John Deer Tractor Jerick (groom) 
from Western Oklahoma  
Candy Bar 
Burlap ties on Chairs - Wooden Blocks on Tables 
with Mason Jars and Baby's Breath 
Volley Ball - Bride and Wheat Farmer- Groom 
Window Frames in Wooden Windows 
Groups of Picture of Bride and Groom in Wooden Window Frames 
Very Berry Booth Company - Zac McDorr -Owner
A Spot for Tea - Caterer - Tammy and Eric Seibert - Owners
Assorted Croissant Sandwiches, Fruit w/Dip, Vegetable w/Ranch Dip, Fiesta Cheeseball 
Fiesta Cheeseball 
Fruit Display 
Reserved Tables
Round Blocks of Wood for Table Decorations 
Reception Room 
Cake Table Brides and Grooms Cakes 
"J" Brand on Wood Circles  and OSU Mascot Crest
Naked Bridal Cake - Sweete Connection - 
Susan Taunton - Cake Designer
Reception 
 WCChapel Staff - Hot Chocolate 
Best Wishes
Venders: Tammy Seibert - Coordinator, David Briscoe - Musician, Integrity Limo - Brad Johnson -Owner/Driver, Sweete Connection - Susan Taunton - Cake Designer, A Spot for Tea- Caterer- Eric Seibert- Owner and Chef, A+ Entertanment - Chris Cox, Owner/DJ, Other Venders: Heather Grabeal -Photographer, Homeymoon - Aaron's Gate, Very Berry Photo Booth Co - Zac McDorr- Owner, 

No comments: