Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mary Birchett & Dwayne Page Walnut Creek Chaple Wedding/Reception on August 7th, 2010

Mary Birchett & David Birchett (FOB) in the
Family Room just before the Ceremony

Dwayne Page just before the Ceremony

A Beautiful HOT July Day, but COOL in the Chapel at Walnut Creek

Guest Book Table and Lovely Baskets of Gerber Daisies on the Pews

Toss Bouquet

A Bible was given to the Couple

Arrangements were provided by "Flowers by Pat"

Thank You M&M's

Green & White

Heavy D'oeuvres provided by "A Spot for Tea"

Fresh Fruit & Dip


Cheese Crackers & Vegetables


Bride's Cake provided by "Sweete Connection"

Groom's Cake provided by "Sweete Connection"

Cake Presentation with Waterford Cut Ice Punch Bowl
provided by "Ideas In Ice"
A special toast was given by Katy (Sister and MOH) of the Bride:
"Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize, Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Love and Hate. Give. Share. "I accidentally cut your Barbie's hair." Anchorman, Ladies' Man, Superstar, water bean..oh your so mean! Monoopolize Mom's time. Dad can't you give you one more dime. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike or a special day arise, sisters are there...OH but can I borrow something to wear?
Mary and I have always been opposite and never really agreed on anything. But today May, I want to tell you that I agree with the woman you have to chose to be and I definitely agree with your choice in a husband. Mary and Dwayne, I love you both and I wirsh you HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS. And I wish I could give you those three things... Well actually I think I can. Can I get a little help? Health - Shaker Barbells, Wealth - Lottery Tickets, Happiness - Fortune Cookies.

No comments: